Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back home.

Finally got back from Taiwan. In fact, it has been a good one week (6 days )since I got back from Taiwan.
And it sucks.
It totally sucks. It’s so horrible I want to just hop on to a plane and fly back Taiwan. I remember crying for 3-4 nights in a row and still tearing up whenever I think about life in Taiwan; and I remembered that when I flew there, I only cried once, and only after a good 1 month.
I must sound like a goddamn ungrateful bitch don’t I? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate home. In fact, I love home and I love my family and I really do miss them utterly. I just don’t get worked up unless I am talking to them.
I really really do miss staying with boyfriend and friends, especially Derp. We used to see each other in our every waking moment and hang out with each other all the time. Watching stupid shows and criticizing them; watching great funny shows and lamenting the end of each episode; and him trying to find things to do whenever I'm reading my beloved Kindle. I miss playing Wendy and Oreo together with him the most.
I remember the first 3 days after we got back. I couldn’t even talk to him properly because I just felt so detached. It’s as if my body was back at home but my soul was left behind and my mind is berating myself for doing so. Whatever it was, it really took a toll on our relationship.
I'm just glad we got passed that stage.
Still not used to Singapore’s weather but hey, this is my home and I guess I do have to get used to it.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Who's reading with you now!

© 2011 Kryshelle. Ramblings from my little brain., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena